Larc School Parent Group Association (LSPGA)
The parents that make up the LSPGA are committed to supporting Larc School and each other. While we come from many communities throughout the South Jersey area, we are a community too—made of families who face unique challenges and triumphs that only families with children with disabilities can understand.
We will support our Larc community by…
- Welcoming new families to Larc School.
- Organizing, volunteering, and financially contributing to school events and activities.
- Providing informational and educational opportunities for parents, siblings, and grandparents.
- Providing family-centered activities.
- Advocating and letting people know about Larc School and our children.
Contact us with any questions or ideas at LSPGA@larcschool.org
Parent Group Membership Drive