Join us as we celebrate the 26th Annual Larc School “Help the Kids” Golf Tournament presented by Hardenbergh Insurance Group on Friday, June 2, 2017 at the Pennsauken Country Club--one of South Jersey’s most successful charity golf tournaments. Spend the day playing golf with friends, enjoying a gourmet dinner, winning exceptional prizes and, best of all, supporting the children with special needs of Larc School.
How Companies Can Get Involved:
- Become a Corporate Sponsor
- Place an Ad in our event Ad Book
- Make an in-kind donation for our raffle
- Click here to view our sponsorship levels
- Click here for our donation request letter
How Individuals Can Get Involved:
- For $225 A Day of Golf includes light lunch, cart, greens fee, scramble format, refreshments, cash bar, dinner, gifts and prizes.
- For $80 join us for cocktails, a gourmet dinner and win exceptional prizes during our raffle.
We ask that you consider making a donation or becoming a sponsor for our upcoming tournament. By making a tax deductible commitment to these very special children, Larc can continue to be a warm, welcoming place where dreams come true.
To get more information call Larc School at 856-933-3725 or email us at email@example.com